Applications for this program are available every month on a first-come first-serve basis. There are a limited number of applications given out each month, so we encourage our potential patients to arrive early in order to ensure the best possibility of obtaining an application. Please call one of our Patient Care Coordinators at 615-329-4790 (Nashville office) or 615-225-4141 (Murfreesboro office) to find out when we are having our next Application Day. Download our What to Bring PDF for a full list of the required documents necessary to complete your application.
1. Guidelines for Writing Thesis Protocol. Download Here
2. Thesis Protocol Submission Form. Download Here
3. Thesis Submission Form. Download Here
4. Modified Thesis Submission Form and Guidelines. Download Here
5. Annexure Publication. Download Here
6. Challan for Thesis Submission. Download Here
In a study conducted in healthy male and female volunteers (n = 73, age range: 18 to 64 years) following a single subcutaneously administered Denosumab dose of 60 mg after fasting (at least for 12 hours), The median time to maximum Denosumab concentration (Tmax) was 10 days (range: 3 to 21 days). After Cmax, serum Denosumab concentrations declined over a period of 4 to 5 months with a mean half-life of days (SD = days; n=46). The mean area-under-the-concentration-time curve up to 16 weeks (AUC0-16 weeks) of Denosumab was 316 mcg⋅day/mL (SD = 101 mcg⋅day/mL).